[PC-BSD Testing] 1.4 Beta freezes on Xorg configuration in install

Charles A. Landemaine charles at pcbsd.org
Sat Jul 21 07:36:20 PDT 2007

Hi Dan,

I think you can solve your problem entering the BIOS (Hit "Delete"
repeatedly when you start your computer) and disable there your integrated
graphics card SiS Real 256E. I had the same problem with a K8S-MX mobo.
Your card has integrated graphics:
http://www.asus.com/products4.aspx?modelmenu=2&model=477&l1=3&l2=12&l3=42&l4=0
Please let us know if this solves your problem!

--
Charles A. Landemaine.
http://www.pcbsd.org