[PC-BSD Testing] 18th ISO report
renatontv at netvisao.pt
Wed Jul 18 15:47:06 PDT 2007
People, Kris has finally fixed the bug which prevented X from starting as
expected on my (and certainly other peoples) Nvidia GF8800 GTS 640.
Heres what I have noticed about the 18th ISO:
* Wont the installer have a splash screen?
* X works just fine from the nv driver but as I get a 1280x1024
screen the graphical install window is not centered.
* Fonts appear to be a little washed up
* In the graphical installer, on the add user section, the field Full
name is cut off.
* Starts with nv driver as expected and the res setting wizard works
* No splash screen during boot
* Time is one hour ahead
* Mouse acceleration was too slow a few releases before but now its
somewhat too fast. Can we try a value between the older value an the new
* KDE taskbar is not locked by default
* HAL issues remain the same (No news from the hal devs?)
Thats all, for now. Apart from the hal issue, I see no really serious
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Testing