[PC-BSD Testing] Getting ready for public Beta

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.com
Wed Jul 18 13:00:25 PDT 2007

We are getting ready to release a 1.4 BETA version in the next few days
or so. I wanted to just check to see if anybody has been testing with
the latest ISO from last night (Wednesday ISO). I'm particularly
interested in hearing about any problems that stop you from getting to a
workable desktop at this point.

One we issue the public beta, we will "freeze" the interface for our
tools to submit the text for translation, so let me know of any
misspellings or English mistakes in the current release.

Thanks for helping us test PC-BSD 1.4!

http://www.pcbsd.com