[PC-BSD Testing] Fastest CVSUP

Dragon Flyer dracheflieger at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 10:27:53 PDT 2007

I installed the July 10 ISO.

I was able to get my wireless *GIGABYTE GN-WP01GS PCI Wireless
Adapter<http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16839121008>working,
even though the driver isn't made for it and was giving me odd
pings and download speeds (kudos here, no complaints ;-)

Fetch ports worked fine and now I am able to get the Fastest CVSUP to run
and finish until it pops up a dialog box asking YES/NO do you want to use
this server. At that point I answer YES (I've also tried NO) but the Fastest
CVSUP still remains UNSET
*