Ahmad Arafat Abdullah trunasuci at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 21:02:21 PDT 2007

ermm Kris,

i think so.. most and i think the look and feel is the same with pico.
So pico users just can migrate blindly ( I was a pico users before, also
vi/vim  ).
Anyway most of linux distros use nano instead of pico, and I'm not sure
why..

I read that nano is pico clone, maybe fork or maybe not I can't sure abt it,
but the
look and "face" is same

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Nano_1.2.5.png