[PC-BSD Testing] re vol 8 issue 31 possible cups server issue

Gordy lqaus9 at yahoo.com.au
Thu Aug 30 17:13:22 PDT 2007

Hi

I reported a possible problem with snapshot 24/08/07...for cups, while I was waiting for a reply I
downloaded 1.4 Beta and had similar error.

I am withdrawing my question from your mailing list to ponder and will not seek to report it as a
bug.

I have decided to stick with Linux for the moment, for personal reasons. Yep I am impatient.

cheerio