[PC-BSD Testing] Prima perl module fails to install on Aug29 snapshot

sc at sdf.lonestar.org sc at sdf.lonestar.org
Thu Aug 30 02:08:34 PDT 2007

> The most notable difference between the 22nd and 29th of August, with
> regards to this package, is that the p5-Prima port was updated on the 23rd
> of August.
>
> Details of the change can be seen here:
> http://www.freshports.org/x11-toolkits/p5-Prima/

Tim,

The Aug 23 p5-Prima FreeBSD port works on PC-BSD without a hitch, and my
appthingy is working again. I'd been using the CPAN 1.22 version, as 1.22
wasn't in the FreeBSD ports when I last checked. It's that straight CPAN
version that no longer works. Whatever the impetus for the maintainer
upgrading the FreeBSD port on the 23rd, it seems to have been a timely
step. And I missed catching it. Thanks.

-rsc