[PC-BSD Testing] (no subject)

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.com
Wed Aug 29 16:25:50 PDT 2007

Bill Leeper wrote:

> !DSPAM:1,46d5fd6620761304811706!

I just figured it out here, turns out its just a bad setting. If you go
to Settings -> Configure Amarok -> Appearance, just make sure that "Use
custom icon theme" is unchecked, and then restart the program.

We will be releasing 1.4RC tomorrow, but I did just commit this fix, so
it will be fixed by default in 1.4-Final.

Thanks guys for pointing this out!