[PC-BSD Testing] Translation issues:

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.com
Mon Aug 27 19:29:40 PDT 2007

Renato Flórido wrote:
> Can someone confirm that some of the new translations weren’t loaded onto
> the 24th ISO?
>

> Thanks,
>

> Renato

That is correct, there were a lot of problems with the translations over
the past few days. I've spent most of the day fixing them, and the
installer should be fully functional now. I'm also aware of the GUI
tools not loading the translations, and I'm pretty sure I know what the
problem is there as well. I'm going to fix those up in the morning.

Once these things are nailed down tomorrow, I'll be prepping the 1.4RC
for release so everybody can test the latest translations.

http://www.pcbsd.com