[PC-BSD Testing] Sendmail running by default - why?

sc at sdf.lonestar.org sc at sdf.lonestar.org
Sun Aug 26 14:45:24 PDT 2007

Charles,

Here's the sendmail configuration that I use (I'm no expert, I just
parroted these from documentation). If any of these aren't quite right,
don't be surprised. And I've left sendmail.cf as is, but The UseErrorsTo,
LogLevel, MeToo and UseMSP settings in there might be interesting to
someone.

At the same time, putting links on the desktop to a small list of
appropriate log files might be good too, to consolidate and make visible
all this info in one handy place. (For example, put both mail and log file
reading links in a nice folder, with several icons like the lighttpd PBI
sets up).

-rsc

rc.conf:
sendmail_enable="NO"