[PC-BSD Testing] Testing Digest, Vol 8, Issue 20 mp3 encode/decode

Bill Leeper protagonist at charter.net
Sun Aug 19 20:21:01 PDT 2007

Thanks both of you for your replies. I actually don't need to use K3b
in this manner. The reason I posted was because i have not had this
happen on any of the other 1.4 beta versions I have been testing.
Something must have changed in the Friday snapshot to cause this to
happen. Anyway, it will be fun to see what the Monday snapshot brings.

Bill Leeper