[PC-BSD Testing] Wednesday build

Andrei Kolu antik at pcbsd.org
Sat Aug 18 02:47:37 PDT 2007

Thursday 16 August 2007 14:24:14 kirjutas Charles A. Landemaine:
> I found three problems in the Wednesday build:
>
>  - The firewall issues are still there
Current firewall GUI is a piece of joke, have no maintainer and should be
erased from svn ASAP. I'd recommend to use old firewall config until we got
proper FGUI designed.

>  - The notorious black windows bug caused by Beryl is still there.
Looks like Xorg does not support your graphics card properly.
Look at error messages in your home folder: .xsession-errors file.