[PC-BSD Testing] Monday snapshot

Bill Leeper protagonist at charter.net
Fri Aug 17 10:20:41 PDT 2007

In the process of down loading the Friday snapshot I ran into a problem
using wxDownloadFast. this may more properly be a problem with the
program but I can't say for sure so I will report it here. Anyway, I got
about half way through and the program crashed with the attached error
box displayed. I restarted and it resumed and crashed again a few
minutes later with the same error. I restarted again and a few minutes
later it crashed again. The time between the crashes seemed to get
progressively shorter each time I resumed the transfer. I did mange to
get to the point where it said I had completed the transfer for one of
the iso files, but when I looked in the directory the iso was only about
250 MB so it was not a good transfer.