[PC-BSD Testing] 15/08/2007 build feedback

Gerard van Essen gvanessen at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 15:22:36 PDT 2007

Crystal Clear is listed TWICE. Has it been installed twice or is it just
showing twice in -> Settings -> Appearance & Themes -> Icons
I thought we'd decided to include Crystal SVG too, but if you want to keep
only one for space reasons, I'm quite happy, since it's quite easy to add
other icons manually or install them via PBIs