[PC-BSD Testing] 15/08/2007 build feedback

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.com
Thu Aug 16 15:14:16 PDT 2007

Gerard van Essen wrote:
> Kris,
>
> You seem to have changed the boot delay from 3 to 7 seconds. Can't we keep
> it at 3?
>
> The 2 icon sets are the same (Crystal Clear). As decided, one should be
> Crystal SVG.

Since folks complain that 3 is too fast, and 7 is too slow, I changed it
to 5 instead :)

As for the icons, I'm not sure I'm familiar with what you mean. Right
now we only ship with CrystalClear (due to space req's) Did we decide to
change to another, or just include the other set to have more?

http://www.pcbsd.com