[PC-BSD Testing] Friday build bugs

Sam Fourman Jr. sfourman at gmail.com
Sat Aug 11 23:43:42 PDT 2007

I found a beryl bug, when I start beryl my windows have to title bar, it is
like the border of the window is gone.
I used Beryl on FreeBSD(and had this same Problem), and this was/is a known
bug you must start Emerald theme manager before beryl, and then this problem
goes away.

I would like to note that this trouble was not present in the base 1.4 Beta
that I downloaded a few weeks ago.

also the find fastest server in the cvsup utility never works.

Sam Fourman Jr.