[PC-BSD Testing] Friday build bugs

Charles A. Landemaine charles at pcbsd.org
Fri Aug 10 18:36:30 PDT 2007

I just installed the Friday build. I guess CD2 will be updated so the fact
that the PBIs are a little old is not a big problem. I like a lot the
'System Menu' icon in the task bar next to the 'Show Desktop' icon like
Kubuntu, it's easier to access. I would rename it to 'Locations' but if my
memory doesn't fail me, Kris said it's not possible. In the K Control
Center, in the icon theme window, the current theme is listed twice for
some reason. The biggest problem is that when I enable Beryl, some windows
get entirely black, this happens when resizing them especially. Anybody
else with this Beryl bug? I don't think we can do anything about it :(

--
Charles A. Landemaine.
http://www.pcbsd.org