[PC-BSD Testing] Testing for Friday

Bill Leeper protagonist at charter.net
Fri Aug 10 12:07:46 PDT 2007

I installed the snapshot this morning and have a couple of minor
problems.

1.  I still get the warning message about cdrdao not being installed
when I run up K3b. It seems to work OK and the file is there.

2.  I thought I had a problem with setting the time but that seems to
be caused by running Desktop BSD last night.

On the positive side I can now play audio CD's with this snapshot. I
will try playing with Wine this evening. I was able to set up my
monitor resolution with the analog connection but for some reason the
vertical refresh rate is set to 50 cycles. this has been the norm for
all the snapshots so far though. I have yet to play with installing
on the DVI connection on this snapshot, but will do so this weekend.