[PC-BSD Testing] Friday, 3 Aug snapshot

Bill Leeper protagonist at charter.net
Sat Aug 4 14:43:38 PDT 2007

Thanks, and as an update I can rip the files from the CD and play
them back just fine. I fried playing a movie last night after
installing the all codecs file and that works great as well. Since
the system I am using is not my main system I will probably go ahead
and just install this version as the main OS.

I still have been unable to resolve the analog/DVI problem, however.
I have tried modifying the xorg to match the one in V1.3 but to no
avail. I can get 1600x1200 on V1.3 using DVI but not on V1.4, but I
will keep working on it and see if I can make it work.

On Aug 3, 2007, at 4:40 PM, Charles A. Landemaine wrote:

> On Fri, 03 Aug 2007 20:07:46 -0300, Bill Leeper
> <protagonist at charter.net> wrote:
>> And did there not used to be a PBI called all_codecs on
>> the DL site? If so I can no longer find it. can someone point me to
>> it.?   :-)
> Here it is: www.pbis.in
> --
> Charles A. Landemaine.