[PC-BSD Testing] HAL & Beryl problems

goebbels at wp.pl goebbels at wp.pl
Wed Aug 1 15:56:59 PDT 2007

As I`ve already mentioned in the forums, I had a serious problems with
HAL & Beryl.
HAL made my computer totally unresponsive, It was constantly rebooting
without a reason [just when I popped a cd into one of my drive], and I
was forced to fsck it all the time.
That`s why I removed HAL from my system.
The second thing is that Beryl should not be loaded when nV drvs are
loaded. It may [that`s my case] cause serious problems with system
stability. I think Beryl should be an option, not a "must" [I`m also
talking about the script that checks availability of Beryl engine]

Sport, show & sexappeal! Zapraszamy Panie i Panie :)
Mistrzostwa Polski w Siatkówce Plażowej Mężczyzn
Ustka 3-5.08, Łeba 10-12.08, Niechorze FINAŁ 17-19.08 Zobacz:
http://klik.wp.pl/?adr=http%3A%2F%2Fadv.reklama.wp.pl%2Fas%2Fplazowa_mezczyzn.html&sid=1233