[PC-BSD Testing] Correction it was the 4/21/ build even though it was named Friday build which was the 20th. [signed]

Tim McCormick tim at pcbsd.org
Tue Apr 24 01:16:01 PDT 2007

Hi Bobby,

Did you select '/bin/bash' or specify it manually?

It's important to note that whilst bash *is* included with PC-BSD, it isn't
part of the FreeBSD base system (it's a port). As such, you'll find it under
/usr/local/bin/bash *NOT* /bin/bash

That's probably the issue you were having.

Cheers,

Tim

--
Tim McCormick