[PC-BSD Testing] Correction it was the 4/21/ build even though it was named Friday build which was the 20th. [signed]

Roberto Soriano [c] rbcsoriano at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 20:03:23 PDT 2007

Hi again!

Further to the problem stated regarding the graphical login. I also
tried logging in onto the system via ctrl + alt + fkey. Unfortunately
no success. What I notice is that the system logs you in but exits.
This is due to the fact that i choose bash as my shell. The system
cannot find /bin/bash.

Tried installing it again choosing csh as my shell, success! I was
able to log in!

Hope this helps further in zeroing in on the bug. Will be doing
testing on the other shells as well.

Bobby

--------------------- [ SECURITY NOTICE ] ---------------------
To: testing at lists.pcbsd.org.
For your security, rbcsoriano at gmail.com
digitally signed this message on 24 April 2007 at 03:03:38 UTC.
Verify this digital signature at http://www.ciphire.com/verify.
---------------- [ CIPHIRE DIGITAL SIGNATURE ] ----------------
Q2lwaGlyZSBTaWcuAjh0ZXN0aW5nQGxpc3RzLnBjYnNkLm9yZwByYmNzb3JpYW5v
QGdtYWlsLmNvbQBlbWFpbCBib2R5ADIHAAB8AHwAAAABAAAAinMtRjIHAAAmAgAC
AAIAAgAgJZ+SjTfL0jne9nytZXmL6rc5vZEQG+T8vCwm5puSgMABAEcBPB3s25Hi
zE0DpQiyGoGtGv1ECPIe6nm2apXkyonVnlDWTcgBx20wzwbRIn2nMDAiO/q51ZJm
E6f8nuPeDJJ0hwItU2lnRW5k