[PC-BSD Testing] Correction it was the 4/21/ build even though it was named Friday build which was the 20th. [signed]

Justin Chapman jchapman007 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 19:31:33 PDT 2007

Yes, this is the problem that I was having. The graphical login is broken.
The installer works fine and installs the system without errors. This
happened with both a clean install and an upgrade. It is a freebsd
6.2system though and i think I could fix the install but that kinda
defeats the
purpose. Hopefully this week's builds can fix this problem. You can hit
control alt and a function key to get to a command line login, so the build
isn't completely broken.