[PC-BSD Support] pc-thinclient install issues

GARRISON, TRAVIS J. garrisot at otc.edu
Thu Feb 6 14:13:56 PST 2014

We are having issues installing the thin client server using pc-thinclient. The install script will error out and we have not been able to continue.

We have tested using the 10.0 release and 9-release downloaded today with both desktop and server versions.

Extracting FreeBSD environment... This may take a while...
cp: /usr/local/etc/pkg-pubkey.cert: No such file or directory
Updating repository catalogue
ERROR: Error 3: pkg -c /usr/home/thinclient install -y pcbsd-utils

Thanks
Travis Garrison
Server Systems Administrator
Information Technology - Software Support