[PC-BSD Support] AppCafe Problem

Edward Lukacs lukacsem at verizon.net
Wed Jun 19 06:37:42 PDT 2013

Just curious about an apparent omission.  While ClamTK is available on
AppCafe, ClamAV is not.  This is curious, as the tool kit is useless
without the base program.

Retired and rusty as I am, and being at best a superficial C programmer
anyway, I found the ClamAV source code and successfully compiled and
linked it without errors.  But now how do I get ClamTK to find and
activate ClamAV?  I am a Linux/HP-UX person, and BSD seems to store
everything in a different place.  I can't figure out h0ow to make the
two packages connect.

Thanks for any help that you might offer.

Ed Lukacs

--
"All parts should go together without forcing. Therefore, if you can't
get them together again, there must be a reason. By all means, do not