[PC-BSD Support] Fwd: [PC-BSD Announce] PC-BSD 9.1 now available!

Bret Busby bret.busby at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 05:22:48 PST 2013

Hello.

Forwarding the message below to the list, as Reply did not default to the list.

I  downloaded the first ISO from AARnet, which is the source I will
probably use for the second.

I assume (but am not sure) that running it live from the optical disc,
is done from the same ISO as the installation ISO.

--
Bret Busby
Armadale

 you'll know what the answer means."