[PC-BSD Support] [PC-BSD Announce] PC-BSD 9.1 now available!

Perry, Andrew perrya at shoalhaven.nsw.gov.au
Tue Feb 5 22:44:58 PST 2013

it does appear to require javascript. i turned it off and the list of releases wouldn't appear

you can go to one of the mirrors though. i would usually use mirror.internode.on.net (/pub/pcbsd/9.1/...) however the date on the file is dec 05. the main aust mirror is mirror.aarnet.edu.au , a usa mirror is mirrors.isc.org

they also have the same datestamp though, perhaps it's just me

hope that helps

regards
andrew