[PC-BSD Support] [PC-BSD Announce] PC-BSD 9.1 now available!

Bret Busby bret.busby at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 22:18:00 PST 2013

On 19/12/2012, Kris Moore <kris at pcbsd.org> wrote:
> The PC-BSD team is pleased to announce that version 9.1 is now
> available! This release includes many exciting new features and
> enhancements, such as a vastly improved system installer, ZFS "Boot
> Environment" support, TrueOS (A FreeBSD based server with additional
> power-user utilities), and much more!
> Download it now
> DVD, USB and Virtual Machine disk images are now available via the PC-BSD
> mirrors. You may select the mirror and files from the link below:
> http://www.pcbsd.org/en/download.html

Do we need to be running javascript, to download the ISO's?

I have visited the web site, and the link above, but cannot get to a
web page to download the 9.1 ISO's.

The download button on the Download web page, appears to be a circular
thing; it just reloads the same web page.

I am not running javascript in my web browser, as I have found
javascript to be malware.

Bret Busby
West Australia

 you'll know what the answer means."