[PC-BSD Support] sharing dictionaries between PBIs (was Re: claws-mail and spelling)

Gour gour at atmarama.net
Fri Oct 19 14:00:01 PDT 2012

On Fri, 19 Oct 2012 15:18:58 +0200
Gour <gour at atmarama.net> wrote:

> Now I'm trying to make those spell checker stuff as 'After' in Claws
> PBI...let's see...

So, after including aspell/en-aspell/hr-aspell, I get the spelling
checker works, but considering that now we need spelling support in
weechat, it seems I need to include aspell/en-aspell/hr-aspell in the
weechat build as well or there is some other more elegant solution for
sharing some things like aspell dictionaries between different
PBIs?

--
Everyone is forced to act helplessly according to the qualities
he has acquired from the modes of material nature; therefore no