[PC-BSD Support] claws-mail and spelling

Gour gour at atmarama.net
Fri Oct 19 06:18:58 PDT 2012

On Fri, 19 Oct 2012 06:16:37 -0300
H <hm at hm.net.br> wrote:

> you seem to have chosen the gnome desktop they make available ...

No, Xfce here...

> well, anyway, you can add the aspell/ispell spellchecker and desired
> dictionaries from ports and they will be available to any program
> which know to call/use them

I did that, but Claws PBI cannot use it.

Now I'm trying to make those spell checker stuff as 'After' in Claws
PBI...let's see...

When your intelligence has passed out of the dense forest
of delusion, you shall become indifferent to all that has
been heard and all that is to be heard.