[PC-BSD Support] can't configure firewall

Dragan Grozdanovic grozdanovicdragan at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 15 11:44:37 PDT 2012

I am absolute beginner and having trouble watching video on YouTube,Chromium browser told me that is trouble with firewall but because I couldn't configure I try to download antivirus software with firewall built in and let him do the job like on Window 7 I use before but FreeBSD didn't let me do that please advice me which software is allowed because I never configure my self,i was trying write firewall in search box but doesn't work.