[PC-BSD Support] unable to boot into pcbsd [no matter what !!! ]

H hm at hm.net.br
Wed Jul 25 22:15:30 PDT 2012

loooook! ... a political affair reporter writing a computer review :)

now everybody will buy such a box just to study your case! :)

man, the question defines the answer

means, want technical info, provide technical facts

and better they'll be correct, your computer is AM3470G-UW10P not
AM3407G-UW10P ...

may be you try to get yourself some info about your buy,
specially about EFI Bios?