[PC-BSD Support] JRE diablo on PCBSD9

Bridger Dyson-Smith bdysonsmith at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 04:11:52 PDT 2012

Unfortunately, I'm not sure :(

Off the top of my head, I want to say that you shouldn't have to run a
browser inside the jail -- the Ports Jail lets you run applications from
outside the jail (see youtube video for the general idea). So it seems like
you should be able to link a browser outside the jail to an executable
inside the jail, but I don't know for certain.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help. Maybe one of the devs or more experienced
users can chime in. Also, someone on the IRC channel may be able to help
with this, too.