[PC-BSD Support] JRE diablo on PCBSD9

henter h3nt3r at gmx.com
Thu Apr 5 02:12:41 PDT 2012

On 04/05/2012 01:59, Bridger Dyson-Smith wrote:
> ...if that's not enough then you'll need to build from ports.
> apologies in advance if you're already familiar with these procedures!

Hi!

Thanks for this! unfortunately openjdk gives me a lot of problems with
some heavy java based applications from my work, so I allways ended up
installing the sun version which works like a charm for them, I will get
the JRE from the port collection on the jail see how it works :), i
guess i would need to compile a browser inside the jail as well to link
the JRE to it? or could I do it to the outside firefox instance?

Cheers!