[PC-BSD Support] Canon LBP7200Cdn printer; automake

Dru Lavigne drulavigne at sympatico.ca
Tue Sep 14 06:15:20 PDT 2010

Google shows that others have also failed to compile this.

I see that it is a network printer. Does installing cups-bjnp (http://www.freshports.org/print/cups-bjnp/) help at all?

If not, it may be useful to email dinoex at FreeBSD.org to see if he knows which bit needs to be added to the FreeBSD cups port to get the required backend.

Cheers,

Dru