[PC-BSD Support] Wireless driver

QT rdirective at gmail.com
Sat May 22 20:35:20 PDT 2010

I'm not familiar with your card but I would refer you to the hardware list
posted here

http://www.freebsd.org/releases/8.0R/hardware.html

BSD is not like windows where you find a "driver" for a hardware.  There are
kernel modules that you add to all the operating system to talk to the
hardware.  Hopefully one of those kernel module will allow BSD to talk to
your wireless card.

Best,
Quyen