[PC-BSD Support] What happen to spreadbsd / spreadfreebsd server?

Ahmad Arafat Abdullah trunasuci at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 02:17:35 PDT 2010

Hi all;

I just browse to spreadbsd and spreadfreebsd web and found out it's running
with default page/error of drupal

http://www.spreadfreebsd.org/
http://www.spreadbsd.org/

Unable to connect to database server

If you still have to install Drupal, proceed to the installation
page<http://www.spreadbsd.org/install.php>
.

If you have already finished installed Drupal, this either means that the
username and password information in your settings.php file is incorrect or
that we can't connect to the MySQL database server. This could mean your
hosting provider's database server is down.

The MySQL error was: *Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket
'/tmp/mysql.sock' (2)*.

Currently, the username is *drupal* and the database server is *localhost*.

   - Are you sure you have the correct username and password?
   - Are you sure that you have typed the correct hostname?
   - Are you sure that the database server is running?

For more help, see the Installation and upgrading
handbook<http://drupal.org/node/258>.
If you are unsure what these terms mean you should probably contact your
hosting provider.

seems like something wrong happens..

--
# uname -a
NetBSD  5.0 NetBSD 5.0 (GENERIC) #0: Sun Apr 26 18:50:08 UTC 2009