[PC-BSD Support] Resetting display resolution - PC-BSD 8.0

Johann Hugo jhugo at meraka.csir.co.za
Sat Mar 6 22:37:18 PST 2010

On Sunday 07 March 2010, usmbish at aol.com wrote:
> [...]

Something else you can try:

select single mode from the boot menu
login as root
mount -a
Xorg -configure
make copy of your original xorg.conf
copy the generated xorg.conf to /etc/xorg.conf
reboot

If that xorg.conf works then you can compare the to xorg.conf files to find
out what 's different.

Johann