[PC-BSD Support] Solved

mark hamilton mhamilton1 at q.com
Tue Mar 2 07:37:30 PST 2010

Thanks to Kris this has been solved (  % rm .kde4/share/config/kxkbrc ) :-)
Mark

Subject:
Keyboard
From:
Mark Hamilton <mhamilton1 at q.com>
Date:
Sun, 28 Feb 2010 07:59:46 -0800
To:
testing at lists.pcbsd.org

I have looked in the forums for a answer to this problem with no fix.
I'm using PCBSD 8.0 64 bit, and my caps lock will not work on my
keyboard. ( 105 key iMicro usb ) The caps work fine in the live dvd, but
when i installed PCBDS it will not work, the strange thing is if i
logout it works fine until i get back to the desktop. My keyboard runs
through a KVM switch, i have ran a lot of linux os's with no problems at
all. Thanks,
Mark

MB- Gigabyte G41M-ES2H

CPU - Intel E6500 2.93 ghz