[PC-BSD Support] PCBSD and mpd4

Jay Hall jhall at socket.net
Tue Jun 15 17:48:48 PDT 2010

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I am trying to connect to my work VPN using mpd as a pptp client.  The pptp
server for my organization also runs mpd.

I have installed mpd from the ports collection using pkg_add -r mpd4.  The
package, along with some dependencies, were installed without any errors.

When I attempt to connect to my work server, I receive the following message
from mpd, when the debug level is set to 2.

netgraph: sendto(ng0:): No such file or directory

I can see the ng0 interface is created when I run ifconfig.  I have disabled
the firewall and have the same results.  Following is a copy of the relevant
parts of my mpd.conf and mpd.links file.  Please note, ip addresses have been
changed.