[PC-BSD Support] Verizon Mifi 2200 Wireless Connection

Carl Trachte ctrachte at gmail.com
Sun Jul 4 17:09:38 PDT 2010

I am trying to connect to the internet using the subject device.

My PC-BSD installation is on a Thinkpad T43 laptop with an iwi driver
capable wireless device.

Verizon provides a network name and an eleven digit (numeric) password.

I am able to get iwi0 associated to the Mifi through the PC-BSD
Network Configuration, but I am having problems getting a route to the
internet ("no route to host" is the message - 127.0.0.1, the loopback,
is the only address I can ping).

Thanks a ton for any help you can offer.

Carl T.