[PC-BSD Support] Fibonacci theme

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.com
Thu Feb 25 06:19:48 PST 2010

On 02/24/2010 23:03, QT wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> There is a poster on the forum at this
> thread<http://forums.pcbsd.org/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=15028&p=84889#p84889>who
> is very excited about PCBSD, but who is also very emphatic in getting
> it
> to look like this<http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2037/2517388809_70d58eb535.jpg>.
>

> Frankly, I'd like to help but I do not know which KDE theme was used at that
> time.  Is it still in the repository?
>
> Best,
> Quyen

That theme was for KDE 3.x, and the start menu was using kbfx I believe,
which isn't available at the moment for KDE 4.x. However, in the widgets
menu on KDE 4, there is a "lancelot" start menu which is very similar,
and can be themed as well to look somewhat similar. Aside from that, the
rest of the theme is simply color changes to the KDE theme to the grey /
red theme :)