[PC-BSD Support] Fibonacci theme

Christian Baer christian.baer at uni-dortmund.de
Thu Feb 25 03:22:47 PST 2010

QT schrieb:

> Frankly, I'd like to help but I do not know which KDE theme was used at
> that time.  Is it still in the repository?

Looks like one of the XP-Themes for KDE. I'm not too fond of them, so I
can't tell you which one. There are some Aero-Themes out there too, like

http://www.kde-look.org/content/show.php/Vistar7+-+Windows+7+Transformation+Pack?content=104232

They will get more attention during the next year or so.

Even if we get a lot of people coming over from Windows, I don't think
it would be a good idea to try to look like "something else". Learn from
others, sure enough, but don't copy their identity - and with it their
mistakes.

Regards,
Chris

--