[PC-BSD Support] Data-swapping with Windows

Christian Baer christian.baer at uni-dortmund.de
Thu Feb 25 02:48:28 PST 2010

Kris Moore schrieb:

> Ahh, so its a Fuse related problem :(

As I recall it, Fuse is a problem - at least for FreeBSD. 8-D

> You're right, that may not be a trivial amount of work to fix. I'm going
> to chat with a few of the guys here though, see if anybody is willing to
> investigate the problems, maybe make fuse work properly :)

Wow! That would be really nifty! Thanks mate! And let me know if anyone
bites.

BTW. I'd be willing to help in this project. I'm not really good at
coding - especially not in C, but I am good at writing documentation -
both in English and in German. Not sure that helps much in this case,
but maybe in another.

Regards,
Chris

--