[PC-BSD Support] lagg0 on PC-BSD 8.0 RC2

Mike Barnard mike.barnardq at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 00:18:00 PST 2010

Hi,

I have been running PC-BSD 8.0-RC for a while and upgraded to RC2. I am
using a HP Compaq 6720s.

one: my PC-BSD installation keeps on crashing and restarting by itself.
There are no core files or a dump too trace back what happed.

two: Is it possible to have the lagg0 interface function with one wireless
and one wired both on different IP networks with different gateways? My
wireless network only allows my wireless MAC address and has its own IP
numbering and gateway. Currently, the lagg0 interface created in PC-BSD
8.0-RC2 uses the wired interface MAC address.

--
Mike

Of course, you might discount this possibility, but remember that one in
a million chances happen 99% of the time.