[PC-BSD Support] lagg0 on PC-BSD 8.0 RC2

Mike Barnard mike.barnardq at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 06:31:12 PDT 2010

Is it possible to completely disable lagg interfaces from being created on

I have commented out the devd.conf entry, but on every reboot, I still get a
lagg0 interface created for my wireless interface and ethernet.

On Thu, Feb 25, 2010 at 10:27 AM, Mike Barnard <mike.barnardq at gmail.com>wrote:

> Strange, after disabling lagg0 and using my interfaces individually, I have
> had no abrupt crashes. Im going to give this a try on another computer and
> see..

Of course, you might discount this possibility, but remember that one in
a million chances happen 99% of the time.