[PC-BSD Support] Help with installation (dualboot windows xp, pc-bsd replacing linux)

Jermia zhjermia at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 17:59:48 PDT 2009

Hi, Kris,

are you the one who create PC-BSD? Wow, I didn't expect that you will reply
to my message. I never get any message from Linus Torvalds, Bill Gates, or
Steve Jobs, hehehe :-).
Thanks for your reply. It's short but clear. After some comments from you
and others, now I understand that it's safe to leave the data in windows
partition as it is. But for safety, I'll still copy few very important data
- business files - to my portable HDD.
OK, I'll do as you suggest when I have free time, expecting this evening.
I've downloaded the GAG and the documentation is clear too. I'll report back
to here when I've had success installing PC-BSD.
Thank you.

Jermia.Zh