[PC-BSD Support] firefox and thunderbird

dalibor kollar dalibor.kollar at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 11:34:25 PDT 2009

Concerning Thunderbird playing dead bug when clicking on any www link:

System settings -> standard applications -> web browser: default setting is
"opens URL for  http" -> in application depending on the content of URL.

After changing it to "in this browser" and choosing "pbi-firefox-firefox3"
from menu, after clicking on www link in thunderbird nothing happens.

After switching it back to default ""opens URL for  http" -> in application
depending on the content of URL", thunderbird opens the links in mails with
FF again.

dalibor