[PC-BSD Support] firefox and thunderbird

dalibor kollar dalibor.kollar at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 09:05:46 PDT 2009

Hi,

how do I set up "helper applications" for FF and thunderbird? Thunderbird is
playing dead bug when clicking on any link inside an e-mail. Nothing
happens. As far as I know, in windows FF is checking system setting for
pre-defined applications to handle different file types. Is this possible in
PC-BSD? I have to define every single helper APP, even though the standard
applications to handle some file types are defined in system settings.

Raising standard window with all the applications installed would be fine
with me.