[PC-BSD Support] PCBSD 7.0.2 and Dell Precison 760

Andy Le Andy.Le at quantum.com
Mon Feb 23 19:59:24 PST 2009

Hi,

I run PCBSD 1.5 on the Dell Precision 760 workstation with no problem, but when I instlall
PCBSD 7.0.2 I have a problem of log in:
After a few seconds of log in, it asks again to log in again.

Please help,
Thanks,
Andy

The information contained in this transmission may be
confidential. Any disclosure, copying, or further
distribution of confidential information is not permitted
unless such privilege is explicitly granted in writing by
Quantum Corporation. Furthermore, Quantum Corporation is not
responsible for the proper and complete transmission of the
substance of this communication or for any delay in its
receipt.